Looking for experienced ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS in the Irvine area who are looking for stable, long term work. Ideal candidates should enjoy assembling and working on circuit boards with attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company where you can put your assembling skills to work and make a positive impact!
Please email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You can also contact me at 951-422-2803 to discuss further details and set up an interview.
1. Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Assembles electronic components and subassemblies according to verbal and written manufacturing procedures. Attaches and connects parts in place through hand tools, power tools, and other equipment according to orientation, placement, and relationship on written work orders.
- Identifies parts and tools according to description and picture for assembly. Interprets values and sockets on PCB boards and assembled components (transformers, resistors, transistor capacitors) for correct attachment. Able to recognize deviations in parts, processes, tools, and flow of manufacturing.
- Performs on-line inspections to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Rotates through various assignments/workstations within the PCBA area
- Performs all work according to J-STD and Class I through-hole standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
3. Minimum Requirements:
- Education/Experience: 1-3 years of applicable experience working with PCBs, electronics, or similar devices. Education equivalent to a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Language Ability: Able to read and follow simple instructions in English. Able to verbally communicate effectively in English and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Math Ability: Able to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using standard units of measure and weight.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Teamwork: Able to work constructively in a team environment and follow instructions with only general supervision.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website