Kelly Services is looking for Eligibility Analysts with experience in Accounting and/or Finance.
***This is a temporary Remote position that will become an in office position in the Orlando, FL area***
- Process applications, review income, and determine eligibility for program benefit.
- Verifies rent, utility or other household expenses by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Creates updates and reports to effectively communicate the progress of the program
- Collects and verifies information provided for program.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with coworkers, case management team, homeowners, landlords, tenants and other external groups to provide effective and timely customer service, information, and problem resolution.
- An Associates Degree is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is strongly preferred
- Preferred 1 - 2 years of work experience in disaster recovery, state and local government working with welfare, food stamps, rental properties, housing support services or programs, eligibility and income, or banking.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel), able to learn new software and database/management information systems
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to articulate details in a manner understandable to a variety of individuals in person and over the phone
- Ability to work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically diverse applicants
- Team player skilled in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible schedule that can accommodate evenings and Saturday's as scheduled.
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of Audit/Accounting/Finance
- Ability to effectively manage projects and conduct successful meetings
** Resumes must include relevant (at least 1-2 years within 7-10 years) of financial experience and what type of financial documents have you reviewed**
** Banking industry candidates and recent graduates in Accounting and Finance are also welcome!
** Do not cram it all on one page. 2+ page Resumes are perfectly fine.
**Apply online to be put on the potential list. If you are having trouble uploading your resume. Send it here. Alel241@kellyservices.com
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website