For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer multiple temp-to-hire Clerical positions for a TOP Health Insurance Company in in Milwaukee, WI.
Job Title: Eligibility Specialist – Enrollment/Eligibility review for foster children
Location: (currently remote, will report back to the office sometimes in 2021) Milwaukee, WI 53212 - Near Schlitz Park
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Position Type: Temp to Hire after 120 days
Training Classes: 3 weeks M-F 8am-430pm
Shift Hours after training: flexible hours available between 7am-6pm
Position Overview: The role of the Eligibility Specialist is to learn Title IV-E and apply its requirements to a revolving caseload of children removed from their families and placed in a foster care setting. As part of this position the Eligibility Specialist will conduct Title IV·E Initial and Re-determinations, re-evaluating the decision in compliance with federal/state/unit specifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Completing timely initial and six month recommendations, including requesting missing or additional information from counties and tribes and documenting the requests and responses to those requests
- Maintain IV-E eligibility files, including copies of appropriate and necessary court orders, completed eligibility forms, financial and other documentation used in the IV-E determination process
- Analyzing all data received and multiple computer systems data for federal and state Title IV-E eligibility requirements
- Data entry of IV-E eligibility information into the State eWiSACWIS reporting system
- Customer service with the State and county agencies through telephone and email
- Completed High School diploma or GED required
- Experience in an office setting or data entry experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and respect for confidential information
- Computer experience required
- The ideal candidate(s) must be professional, friendly, outgoing and a team player
- Free onsite parking as well as location is readily accessible via public transportation.
This position is NOT recruited by your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website