EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED IN TAMPA, FLORIDA
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity
Pay Rate: $23.00/hr.
GENERAL SUMMARY Responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties of a complex and confidential nature. Provides executive administrative support directly to the Senior Vice President and Associate Director of Human Resources. Interacts with all levels of employees including senior management, outside vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies. Handles flow of records, documentation, assists in benefits/compensation administration, onboarding, training, special projects and events. Works independently to provide office, administrative and organizational support. Serves as the HR Receptionist and assists with other HR functions as necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works closely with the SVP of Human Resources on various special projects as well as daily workflow and provides administrative and clerical assistance.
2. Manages and maintains SVP and Associate Director schedules, calendars, independently schedules appointments or meetings, and coordinates travel arrangements.
3. Assists in coordination of leadership development training, onboarding and employee recognition programs.
4. Composes and prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations.
5. Assists with fiscal year budget process.
6. Responsible for Holiday calendar, message and mailings.
7. Maintains specific databases including Foundation-wide job descriptions, employee policies and procedures, grade/salary listing, and online employee directory.
8. Assists in the maintenance of HRIS records and compilation of reports from database as needed.
9. Coordinates annual contracts and total compensation report distribution.
10. Assists with administration of compensation program to include working with outside consultants for salary benchmarking.
11. Assists with administration of BOG Compensation Committee to include preparation of data, scheduling of meetings and taking of minutes.
12. Facilitates arrangements for meetings and programs, including preparation for new hire orientation and onboarding.
13. Prepares and facilitates the submission of documents for approval such as check requests, reimbursements, and expense reports for SVP and Associate Director.
14. Serves as back-up with the coordination of employee annual enrollment of health insurance, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
15. Serves as back-up with assisting employees with health insurance, prescription, life insurance, and other benefit-related issues.
16. Performs clerical functions for department to include filing, scanning, preparation of employee files, and ordering of office supplies.
17. Special projects and other duties as assigned.
1. Five (5) years of executive support experience or equivalent. Two (2) year college degree or certification in a related field preferred. Human Resources experience a plus.
2. Demonstrated high level of discretion and confidentiality.
3. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to interact with all levels of employees including senior management, outside vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies.
5. Advanced proficiency with various office related computer software applications, including Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Excel.
6. Ability to identify and organize priorities, coordination of projects, and must be able to work independently.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! Thank you in advance for reaching out to Kelly Services to assist in your career endeavors.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website