Kelly Services is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant provide day-to-day office professional support and manage key responsibilities within the Transformation Office for one our best clients.
This professional will perform administrative duties with minimal supervision and support a diverse group of Transformation Office leaders. The incumbent will work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where organization, resourcefulness and flexibility are of the utmost importance. The ability to think proactively, manage confidential information, perform well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities is critical.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Length of Assignment: 12 months or longer
Shift hours: M-F 7:30 am-4:30pm
• Manage ever-changing calendars and meeting schedules. Responsible for independently managing, prioritizing and resolving meeting requests. Determine the urgency and importance of the requests by reviewing and collecting additional information, as necessary.
• Arrange meetings with complexity ranging from large to small group sessions to include E2W weekly meetings, Surge and training sessions to include coordination both internal and external participants. May manage the meeting agenda, calendar, venue/conference room, organize meeting documents, coordinate tele/web conferencing, catering, etc.
• Detailed travel management of both domestic and international travel. Ability to handle frequent last-minute changes and anticipate problems that could arise. Coordinate passport and visa requirements. Includes the responsibility of understanding the Business Travel and Expense Policy and completing monthly travel management systems reporting.
• Focal point for RTS to include processing of weekly visitor's list, securing contractor's badges, obtaining ITO clearance as needed and working with Corteva Security to process unexpected guests. In addition, resource for assisting with schedule availability, communicating travel plans, reserving meeting space and ordering supplies as needed.
• Format and send Transformation Office/E2W messages to large distribution group under the name of the Transformation Office Leader.
• Handle all logistics for all ELT/SLT meetings held at the Indianapolis GBC to include sleeping room blocks, meeting room reservations, menu planning and catering, offsite dinner reservations, ground transportation and coordination of special events.
• Process invoice payments and membership renewals and conference registrations
• Prepare and submit expense reports for TO team members.
• Coordinate IT support through Executive Support or FitBar for work group as needed.
• Resource for business knowledge of company policies, company guidelines, records retention compliance and job aids.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with recent working experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Professional
- Associates degree in Business Management with a software specialty is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience is an office professional/administration role is required
- Experience in a multi-tasking environment is highly desired and needed for this position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to apply effectively across a variety of levels of stakeholders
- Positive attitude with an open-minded approach to learning
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Demonstrate high degree of business knowledge, tact and integrity
- Demonstrate high degree of networking skills
- Demonstrated high degree of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Relates effectively with diverse individuals and has credibility across business groups
- Proactive approach in planning for various needs and requirements of work group, including an awareness of the responsibilities of group members
- Ability to operate independently and take the initiative in accomplishing job responsibilities
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, reprioritizing as needs change
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter, Ann Delestine at 206-524-6980. Your resume must be submitted before contacting the recruiter.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website