This position is a Facilities Specialist I. This position is more hands on, day to day operations of facilities. It is not just project management or oversight.
Assists in the overall daily operation and management of the corporate office properties. Administration of solutions to issues and matters pertaining to the use and operation of the Corporate properties. Identifies issues and provides recommendations and solutions as needed to the Facility Manager (FM) regarding improving processes and procedures to ensure greater efficiency in the daily operation of all the corporate office locations.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture though values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of internal office employee relocations. Obtains relocation justification, relocation approvals, moving requirements and develops relocation plans and budgets. Plans and budgets to be reviewed by FM, prior to release. Communicates all relocation schedule and timing information to affected corporate staff and vendors.
- Verifies that all furniture (cased goods and systems) will fit adequately in the new plan.
- Oversees support groups for the relocations including telecommunications, information services, desktop support, furniture contractors, in-house maintenance, and building contractors.
- Coordinates outside Desktop Support/Telecom vendors for office relocations.
Small and large Renovation/Construction Projects:
- Assists in coordinating department user requirements to develop design plans with Architectural and Engineering consultants.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of preliminary budgets and schedules for facility modifications.
- Assist on the project management and ensure quality control for in-house projects.
- Provide technical opinion/support to FM, for all of the corporate office locations.
- Review, prepare and report on all requests for proposal (RFP-s) and Bid Tabulation-s and make recommendations based on the information, where appropriate, to Corporate Facilities Manager.
Daily Property Operation and Maintenance:
- Manage, evaluate and track all of the user requests that may affect the Physical Plant, base building systems and infrastructure.
- Act as liaison between Property Management and corporate staff to ensure building issues, including cleaning, are completed via the work order system in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Tabulate all work order requests by category for tracking.
- Manage the cleaning company including weekly building inspections to measure performance and areas of improvement.
- Evaluate other pertinent building-related processes and make recommendations when appropriate to ensure greater efficiency.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and ensure resolution of building problems and issues.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Security system (card access and cameras).
- Assist in the review of Security tapes when necessary.
- Evaluate furniture requests submitted by users. Apply all building standards when evaluating. Ensure that furniture being requested is appropriate based on size and space available.
- Provide pricing to users and obtain cost centers and approvals prior to ordering.
- Track the movement, usage and condition of all Common area furniture (open area, conference room, and huddle room).
- Manage surplus inventory of cased goods and systems furniture. Keep inventory on file.
Building Plan Management:
- Responsible for the maintenance and modification of headquarters floor plans. (Use of CAD)
- Using CAD, prepare minor space plans and furniture layouts.
- Tracks/ manages the movement, utilization and inventory of new/ surplus furniture.
- Maintains current seating plan (employees and departments) of all floor plans for each of the corporate office locations
Facilities Administration and Planning:
- Assist in the approval and coding of all invoices to be submitted to AP.
- Assist Facilities Manager, with the Operating Budget monthly review and verification process ensuring all applicable documentation is obtained.
- Assist/participate in annual Budget recommendation process - identify areas that may need to be addressed.
- Obtains and reviews outside vendor safety procedures including the Safety Manuals, maintains certificates of Insurance (COI) log and ensures that the best safety practices are being observed so as to maintain the safest possible working environment for our employees. Review results with Facilities Manager and forward these findings to the FMCNA Safety Officer.
- Special Projects as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Facilities Policies and Procedures Manual, Security Policies and Procedures Manual and Cleaning Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor-s degree - Business and or facilities management concentration preferred.
CFM certification preferred.
SPECIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate time management skills.
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Operation of AutoCad.
- Computer proficiency required with familiarity of Microsoft Word & Excel and Lotus Notes.
2-5 years experience in Facility Administration role - Business Environment preferred.
Position is temporary to permanent based on performance. Need someone with a good attitude and willing to learn. Ideally looking for someone with facilities and mail room experience but open to other work experience. Needs to have experience moving around building throughout the day. Cannot have been an admin and sat at a desk all date. Positions is hands on. Candidate is going to help with mail room, help out with security desk and other facility requests. Hours will either be 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Manager will let the candidate know which shift they are being offered as it will depend on need at the time. Even when shift is determined, we will need someone that is flexible with their schedule. They will have to be flexible with covering other shifts when team members are on PTO or out of the office
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website