- Responsible for the daily workflow and maintenance of the office.
- Responsible for company's mail pickup, distribution and update of mail meter.
- Conducts Facilities, Health & Security inspections & maintenance logs routine.
- Conducts necessary routines to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Performs minimal wall repairs and paint.
- Assist Facilities Manager in multiple projects (such as moving, installations maintenance) with efficiency and proficiency in meeting with timelines and schedules.
- Replace main switchboard operators on breaks and lunch time.
- Responsible of inventory for office and kitchen supplies, also supervise suppliers while delivering orders.
- Assists on banks deposits.
- Set office & kitchen materials.
- Assists before during and after in-house corporate activities.
- Create generic communications, such as flyers, brochure or presentations.
- Manage generic internal communications.
- Point of contact for brand.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website