Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for Sales Managers! This a long-term contract position with one of our automotive clients in the Philadelphia area.
Seeking a candidate that has a strong background in working with automotive dealerships! You will be promoting the clients Services Products throughout a designated region. Willingness to travel is a must!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to travel 60 to 70 percent throughout the week. This includes overnight stays.
- Promote and Increase client Services product awareness, sales by directly engaging the Dealership network.
- Initiate Dealer interactions, meetings, training, promotions and sales contest product throughout assigned territory.
- Initiate and conduct training calls with dealership personnel on the portfolio of products, services and the proper delivery process.
- Resolve all dealer-customer satisfaction issues through appropriate channels.
- Establish effective relationships with the Automobile Dealer network within assigned territory.
- Analyze and interpret sales and performance reports and determine the best course of action to improve dealer performance and profitability.
- Review dealership performance.
- Influence dealers to install or modify a dealership processes to improve performance and dealership profitability.
- Use of SalesForce.com as the software tool to log daily activity and dealer communication.
- Ask probing questions to root cause dealer performance issues.
- Influence dealers to install or modify a dealership processes to correct performance issues.
- Familiarity with new and or pre-owned vehicle dealership operations is a plus!
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective in assigned time zone
- Computer skills with proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proper use of language, grammar, and diction
- Ability to travel 70 percent of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Home based employment with daily travel to automotive dealerships/Service Centers in assigned territory.
- Bonus incentive program.
- Overnight work related travel – one to six overnight trips per month, 70 percent travel
- Company issued vehicle for work/personal use (payment, maintenance, insurance all paid by the company)
- Expense and Frequent Flyer reimbursement program which allows employee to retain points and / or mileage from approved work related travel
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Company paid hotspot service to allow for internet while on the road or at home
- Eligible for Benefits (Paid holidays -follows the approved holiday schedule, two weeks paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401K, etc.)
If interested in this opportunity, please email me your resume at CHEJ188@kellyservices.com or Click Here to schedule a time to talk to me!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website