Field Service Technician
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking Field Service Technician to support a top Defense Contractor on Temporary / Part-Time contract opportunity. If you, or someone you know, maybe interested please apply online or send your resume to Bruce Vongsalack @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary Part-Time
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Win 7 upgrades and deploy of new replacement machines.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software recommendations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves moderate end-user hardware/software problems including remote access software.
- Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstation upgrade/replacement process.
- Participates in the deployment of new software platforms.
- Track user requests for equipment, for information, and problem reporting by opening cases and keeping case histories current and complete.
- Verify with the customer that the problem has been resolved and close case.
- Need Technical skill, Customer Service, detail oriented
- Experience Required 1 to 2 years
- Location is in Honolulu HI
- Required HS diploma
- Must be Legally permitted to work in U.S.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website