Kelly Services is hiring a Field Service Technician in Bensonville. Please see below for details and schedule an interview with me to learn more. https://calendly.com/dank222/15min
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Bensonville, IL
Shift: 1st Shift with Travel
Position Type: Direct Hire
Hourly Rate: $60K
The Field Service Technician will provide machine service, repair and support for all Kurz machines. Position can require frequent travel. Can be as much as 50-60%. Some international travel for training may be required.
- Provide service and installation to all Kurz equipment.
- Provide service and support for in house finishing equipment at Kurz remote warehouses.
- Assist customer and other KTP Customer service personnel with spare part identification, ordering and shipment when necessary.
- Provide operator training and assist with process improvement.
- Rebuild and refurbish all applicable equipment.
- Provide immediate response to machine problems, complaints and emergency situations.
- Maintain safe work environment in the office, manufacturing environment, while travelling and at customer locations.
- Ensure that Kurz meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Knowledge of Electrical schematics , Wiring Diagrams & Pneumatic drawings
- Knowledge of Automation Controls (PLC, Servo drives ,Frequency controllers )
- Knowledge of control circuits. ( sensors , E stop circuits , Relays , contactors & safety controllers)
- Basic mechanical skills
- High level of personal initiative while maintaining a team-based approach
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, technical and mechanical capabilities
- Ability to exhibit a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Good mechanical dexterity and ability to lift over 30 lbs.
- Mid-level position
- Must be 21 or older with some technical or mechanical experience
- Computer literacy, including MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical or Associates Degree or higher, or equivalent industry experience
- Extensive experience in diverse application technologies
- Experience servicing Converting machines and /or Web type machines
If you're interested please email me your resume at email@example.com and schedule a time at https://calendly.com/dank222/15min
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website