Kelly Services is currently seeking for a Financial Analyst in the east area.
Financial Support in the following activities but not limited to:
- Liaise with Group Finance Services (GFS) and Genpact when needed in gathering financial data for various site deliverables
- Support P2P site process issues from an Accounts payable perspective, by investigating root causes and actioning solutions
- Liaises with external financial auditors, as required to deliver data requirements timely and assist in the preparation of audited financial statements.
- Assists during the month end close process by analyzing accounts balance reconciliations and make recommendations to the Finance Manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with areas and other key stakeholders, to ensure that Financial Control Framework exercises deliverables are met.
- Support the Finance Controller in completing the Annual insurance Renewal Survey.
- Support in the completion of the following returns as required: IVU, Municipal Tax, State Tax and 4% service tax.
- Prepares schedules 163 as required by the Secretary of Treasury for 2019
- Provide financial support to site business units supporting planning, reporting and analysis of financial performance.
- Support the Physical asset count process, as liaison with business areas and GFS
- Lean Initiatives support (ie development of process maps, Standard work documentation for key processes)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance major preferred. 3-5 years of related experience and/or training in manufacturing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in compliance and audits.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registration – CPA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Computer Skills – Windows Microsoft Office (MS Teams, Word, Excel – links/pivot tables, and Power Point). Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query SAP navigation knowledge.
- Language Skills - Fully bilingual, Spanish and English.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website