Experienced in the kitchen? Love pets? The best of both worlds awaits you in these positions! Our best kitchen teams combine kitchen experience with a passion for food AND for dogs and cats!
Kelly Services is now hiring for 2nd Shift Kitchen / Food Production Workers to be working at our customer location in the Historic New Castle, DE area! Open kitchen roles include cooks, mixers, packagers, and rovers on our treat and daily diets teams.
Job duties for Kitchen / Food Production Workers will include:
- Cooks: Responsible for preparing and cooking human-grade pet food in small batches to ensure the highest safety and quality.
- Mixers: Complete recipes by adding oils, nutrients, and operating mixer to ensure evenly distributed ingredients; weigh and transfer finished product for packaging
- Packagers: Ensure accurate weight and labeling of packages; operate and maintain sealers to highest standards; fulfill requested quantities and transfer to freezer
- Rovers: Prepare production and transfer documents, label, case and move finished product, process supply deliveries, wash dishes and maintain restrooms
- All positions: Expect to cross-train
- Clean up station during and at the end of shift
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Work well in a diverse team setting
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference in the health and lives of dogs and cats
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/goals
Pay rate is $15.00/hour and all positions can be temp-to-hire! 1st and 2nd shifts are available immediately:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 4:30PM to 1:00AM
Don't delay and apply today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website