Food Quality Analyst
Kelly Scientific Resources has an excellent entry-level opportunity in the food industry. This position is responsible for analyzing microbiological test results and communicating with company customers. This is a great position for someone who enjoys the microbiology/food science field and growing/maintaining business relationships.
- Receive sample test results from the sensory labs
- Handle test paperwork and document appropriately in company data portal
- Handle COA (Certificates of Analysis) entry and product release
- Discuss COA and test results with company customers
- Take order requests from customers and handle purchasing
- Bachelor's degree in food science, biology, microbiology, or similar preferred
- Microbiology class experience or microbiology work experience REQUIRED
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle large amounts of paperwork
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website