Immediate need for an experienced Quality Technician (QC/QA) in Union City at a well established food ingredient company. Knowledge of HACCP regulations and working in a GMP environment is preferred. The Quality Technican will be responsible for ensuring product quality and perform environmental monitoring.
1 year contract postition, 1st shift with flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- 3-5 years of QC/QA experience, preferably in the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Computer skills, i.e. Excel, LIMS, MAPICS
Our Quality Technician will be responsible for:
- Perform physical, chemical, and organoleptic evaluation using a variety of laboratory equipment.
- Responsible for the identification and isolation of non-conforming materials as well as issuing hold orders as appropriate.
- Monitor and enforce company and government regulations pertaining to Good Manufacturing Practices and sanitation requirements.
- Perform and document periodic GMP inspections.
- Perform and document sensory evaluation as needed.
- Performs Environmental Monitoring Swabs and third-party lab submissions
- Support established pest control program.
- Inspects rooms to ensure they are clean/sanitized and ready for production.
- Assist in compiling quality and statistical data.
- Responsible for laboratory equipment calibrations.
- Gather and assess quality and statistical data through multiple software applications including Mapics, LIMS and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Inspects product to ensure it is made according to specifications.
- Performs sanitation duties to keep lab clean at all times.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP requirements.
- Adheres to uniform requirements.
- Audits HACCP paperwork.
- Adheres to all safety rules.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website