Kelly Services has partnered with a top food processing company in Southake, TX in an effort to place an FP&A Analyst directly.
As mentioned, this a direct hire opportunity for a tenured candidate with great career progression. Please see description below.
This role coordinates, structures, researches, generates and interprets financial analysis for sales and operations as directed. Under limited supervision, leads, researches and provides financial analyses to assess the impact of transactions, business initiatives and long-term projects. Works collaboratively within the organization to gather data for analysis.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes actual sales and operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast, budget and prior year.
- Perform data analysis insights, including merging data from multiple sources, running queries on existing data and identifying trends.
- Gather information utilized by operations and FP&A for the Budget and Forecast.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial Budgets and Forecasts and assess variances from actual results.
- Assists in implementation of any new financial systems.
- Support competitive analysis and reporting as directed.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Proactively seeks out continuous improvement opportunities to the Company's existing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Utilize financial analysis skills: variance analysis and activity-based costing (budgeting), return on investment and breakeven analysis (capital investments) and contribution margin and incremental costing analysis (growth strategies).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial analysis.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced financial modeling expertise, including how an organization should collect, update store and analyze data for predictive analytics (Experience with Python, R and SQL a plus)
- Knowledge of necessary administrative duties to maintain and organize records, reports, or other information.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and controls (Maclola, SAP, Host Analytics experience a plus).
- Knowledge of financial reporting, including GAAP reporting.
- Skilled in presenting information or ideas concisely, accurately, and clearly verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in analyzing and documenting simple and complex business processes.
• Ability to quickly acquire and master new and complex technical skills.
• Ability to exercise appropriate judgment in decision-making and problem solving; seeks help promptly as necessary.
- Ability to navigate successfully through financial systems and informal people networks to get data and information as well as the limitations of this data and information.
- Ability to grasp new ideas, complete tasks with minimal supervision, prioritize, organize or re-organize work, and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
Please apply directly to this posting, or email me at Gabby.Long@kellyfinance.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website