What Skills You Need
· Proven experience in the design, development, testing and integration of highly complex software solutions (High)
· 1 or more years of experience with TDD and acceptance test-driven development utilizing J-Unit, Cucumber, Worksoft Certify, ABAP Unit, SAP ATC, Cucumber, Cypress, Puppeteer Etc. (High)
· 1 or more years of experience with Java web development with Spring and RESTful APIs or ABAP development with Rest/SOAP based services (High)
· Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs (High)
· Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment (High)
· 1 or more years of varied DB experience (e.g. DBS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Hibernate, NoSQL, MySql, DB2, SAP Hana) (medium)
· Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation (medium)
· 1 or more years of experience participating in Agile Development (medium)
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
· Experience with software test automation (TDD and Unit Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito) (medium)
· Experience with DevOps principles and lean development such as Continuous Integration (e.g. CitHug) and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Active Control etc.) (medium)
· Experience with Swagger.io (low)
· Working understanding of design patterns and loosely coupled architectures (low)
· Experience in cloud development with platforms like AWS or Azure (low)
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science (High)
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website