Our government client in Cocoa, FL is looking for a Front Office Lobby Clerk to assist in greeting entering patrons into their building. No experience is required but the client would like to have a candidate who can work self sufficiently and provide answers to general inquiry questions.
Role is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (full-time) and the pay rate is $8.75/hr. Contract is set to last through the end of June 2020
Typical Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to serve as a Self Sufficiency Representative in a lobby setting for the ACCESS Business Model
- Expected to meet and greet customers, assist customers in navigating through the self-service lobby, answer general inquiry questions, and assists with resolving My Access Account and Electronic Benefit Transfer problems.
Must-have job requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of administrative, contact center/customer service in an office setting or internship experience
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally.
- Ability to keep busy and alert at all times.
If interested in this position- please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Kelly®, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website