Kelly Science has an opening for a GC Chemist to test for pesticides and PCBs. Must be ready to join a flexible, fast-paced and high-quality lab. Our Client is locally owned and is the largest environmental lab in the state of Oregon. Candidates must have relevant industry experience related to environmental testing 1-3 years minimum.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The GC Chemist performs testing for pesticides and PCBs
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Calculating and recording data and reporting any unusual test occurrences to supervisor.
- Follow SOP's and methodologies without deviation.
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Maintain safe working conditions and a clean, orderly work area at all times.
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines as appropriate to job function.
- Experience with GC in an environmental testing lab is required.
- Ability to monitor and prioritize daily work assignments without supervision using laboratory computer-based sample tracking systems.
- Work independently with a minimum of supervision and also work effectively as a team member with subordinates, peers, and supervisors.
- Knowledge of analytical and/or general science.
Qualified candidates please apply today! Questions? Schedule an interview with Athena https://calendly.com/athp320/interview
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website