Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Groundskeeper to work at a top automotive company in Dearborn, MI. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
- 1st shift: Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday 5:30am to 3:30pm EST
- 2nd shift: Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday 1:30pm to 11:30pm EST
- $15.00 on days / $15.25 on afternoons
*** $500 dollars sign on bonus after 90 days on the assignment ***
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Assist with the completion of daily landscaping and maintenance tasks for commercial properties
- Lawn maintenance duties including grass cutting, weeding, trimming, blowing, pruning, edging, raking, etc.
- Landscaping duties including laying sod, digging holes, planting, mulch spreading
- Operating and carrying hand and mechanical tools such as blowers, weed-whippers, hedge trimmers and chainsaw
- Operating a seated riding mower and push mower
- Preparing trailers for daily tasks as well as checking fluids
- Operating company vehicles in a safe manner
- General cleanup of facility and grounds
- Putting up and taking down traffic barricades
Requirements & Qualifications
- Capable of repetitive, physically demanding work for extended periods of time such as standing, bending, digging, raking, sweeping and shoveling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as well as a 100lb walk-behind mower up curbs
- Ability to walk on un-level surfaces
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid driver's license without restrictions (Obtain Chauffeur's License upon hire
- Ability to operate/drive a manual transmission vehicle is preferred
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Groundskeeper today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website