Are you looking for a new career opporuntiy? Kelly is currently looking for Hand Assembly workers for a well-known warehouse facility in Alpharetta, GA! We can get you started within ONE WEEK upon completing the process.
- 1st shift: M-F 6:00am-2:30pm (OT is required the first TWO Saturday's of each month)
- 2nd shift: M-F 3:00pm-11:30pm (OT is required the first TWO Saturday's of each month)
- 1st: $13.00/hr + OT
- 2nd: $13.65/hr + OT
- Assemble products for the production line to build
- You are creating 1 time use Kits for individuals
- Lift up to 30 pounds in case you are instructed to help with the box stocking in the facility
- Fast paced work environment, always moving
- Must hit certain quotas
- Climate controlled warehouse
- Temp to hire after 90 days
- Attendance is 100% important. One missed/late day could end your assignment
If you are interested- please apply direclty to this post! We would love to get you in your next long-term position!
Your Kelly Team! #ReadyToWork
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website