Heavy Equipment Operators in Manchester, NY
We are looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators for a distributor in Manchester. These are temp-to-hire positions for the right people. The ideal candidate will be reliable, hardworking, love overtime, and have a stellar work ethic.
Shift starts at 6:00AM and can run through to 5:00PM or 6:00PM, depending on the workload. Tons of overtime right now (50-60 hours a week)! Hourly wage is $18.00-$20.00 depending on skills and experience.
- Operate a Rubber Tire Wheel Loader
- Loading production hopper
- Operate other Heavy Equipment as needed
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Previous experience operating heavy equipment
- Skilled in operating heavy equipment, preferably Wheel Loaders
- Must be able to read safety signage, safety policies & instructional materials written in English
- Must be ambitious! No time to sit around in this position
- Must have good hand / eye coordination
- The ability to work indoor and the outdoor environment (cold, heat, inclement, other)
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull lift or carry objects
- Must have good hearing and ability to focus on verbal communications with noise present
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website