Answer Quitline incoming calls related to those who are seeking assistance in stopping tobacco use providing reactive and proactive counseling.
- Complete and maintain documentation in the database for each call logging message left on voicemail, performing counseling and follow ups on designated calls as appropriate.
- Provide information or guidance on all questions regarding tobacco cessation via Quitline technology (telephone, chat, text, email).
- Participate in course and become certified as a tobacco treatment specialist; maintain CEU requirement for certification.
- Follow Quitline protocol on all responses.
- Refer questions to the medical team when deemed appropriate.
- Assure all information is collected and entered into the database.
- Assist in assembling and mailing appropriate requested material.
- Participate as a member of the resource evaluation committee to assure continual updating of resources.
- Assist in indexing new materials.
- Be familiar with current smoking cessation and tobacco intervention techniques for the purpose of counseling.
- Understand and implement protocols for dealing with special groups or projects.
- Become familiar with all issues concerning tobacco prevention and environmental issues.
- Coordinate and implement mission related activities.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor deliverables.
- Complete reports as assigned.
- Staff committees and work groups as assigned.
Certification as an addiction counselor and/or experience in counseling, community health education or social work is preferred with a minimum of (5) years proven experience. Previous
experience with tobacco cessation or health behavior change, preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and online via chat and demonstrate good customer service.
- Ability to relate to persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to handle a call center environment; manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently in a telephone call center.
- Ability to work schedule: 1:30 pm - 9:00 pm (9 week training; daytime hr 8:00AM - 3:30PM)
- Critical skills required including analytical decision making, customer resource knowledge, organizing and coordinating, position-specific expertise, interpersonal understanding,
teamwork/internal partnership, individual accountability, initiative, versatility and self-management.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Good typing skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Must have valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
****Consistent with its mission, must maintain a smoke-free/nicotine-free work place, all employees must abstain from use tobacco and nicotine in any form.****
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
-Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Free online training campus available
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website