Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a HILO Operator at a top client in Livonia, MI. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you.
Here's how to apply:
- Quick Apply to this job posting.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text our Recruiter at 734-265-8393
Why you should apply to be a HILO Operator (Stand Up/Sit Down):
- Competitive pay $15-$15.75 per hour
- 1st shift from 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday (Saturday's for OT)
- 2nd shift from 2:30pm-11pm, Monday-Friday(Saturday's for OT)
- 3rd shift from 10pm-6am, Sunday-Thursday (Friday's for OT)
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What a typical day as a Hilo Operator might look like:
- Loading and unloading trucks utilizing a sit down or stand up forklift
- Assisting with banding/wrapping pallets of material before loading
- Handling paperwork associated with loads coming in and leaving facility
- Maintain a clean work area
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- 6 months' of recent Hilo experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Requires a Valid Driver's License
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website