Kelly is looking for an HR Manager to join our client's team in Princeton, NJ!
Our client is a leading innovator in the medical community. They offer a wide range of devices and systems used in Neurosurgery and Neuromonitoring!
Title: HR Manager
Location: Princeton, NJ; On-Site
Duration of Employment: Temp to Hire
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience in HR Administration or HR Management
- HRIS, payroll, and/or staffing experience
- Experience leading trainings and meetings with the Sr. Leadership team
- Consulting across multiple divisions regarding staffing, performance management, employee relations, compensation/benefits, training and organizational development
- Diagnose HR issues and work with Leadership team to develop plans and strategies
- Support Corporate functions including Finance, IT, and Legal
- Provide advice and guidance on business issues such as, staffing, workforce planning, performance management, progressive counseling PIP , organizational development, compensation administration, HR systems, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Employment Laws
- Develop, interpret, and analyze data extracts and reports from automated HR databases
- Ensures consistent application and compliance of HR policies
APPLY NOW! To be considered for this role asap, text "HR" to
(860) 661-1341 - a recruiter will be in touch with you for next steps!
#P1 About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website