Our client, one of the top international banks is currently seeking a HR Onboarding Administrator for a contract to hire opportunity for one of our premier banking customers. The position is in Downtown Mpls.
Pay rate: 18.10 an hour
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours for this position would be: 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
The HR Onboarding Administrator will provide general administration of Human Resources actives through timely request fulfillment within a service center environment.
- Respond to inquiries regarding the new hire process from new hires, recruiters, hiring managers and human resources business partners.
- Research and resolve discrepancies within service requests.
- Manage queue of assigned service requests and inquires and ensure timely processing and resolution occurs within specified service level agreement.
- Service requests include but are not limited to: offer letters, initiation of employee on-boarding package, ordering pre-employment screening packages, pre-employment paperwork/forms and management of employee data within applicant tracking system to ensure timely hiring.
- Maintain necessary recruiting related files and paperwork while upholding and protecting confidential candidate and employee information.
- May back-up support to other general HR administration or inquiry management within the contact center during peak times.
- 2-year college or post-secondary coursework in related field or applicable work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources or other applicable customer service role(s).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience with HRIS
- Established vocabulary of HR terminology (recruitment, payroll, benefits)
- Experience with business process improvement and/or project management
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you may use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Anne, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-214-3768, however your resume may be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within**
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website