Kelly Services is seeking candidates for Human Resources Benefits Analyst positions in St. Paul, MN. This is for our top global insurance client.
40-hours per week, contract w/ possible full time hire.
This position will be working remotely from home. Must live in the area in case needed to work onsite.
Pay: $35 per hour
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Job Summary: Responsible for the design of cost-effective health and wellness or financial benefit plans, programs and policies to drive attraction and retention of employees and executives in support of the company's strategic plan. This position also ensures plan compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, designs, recommends and implements new or revised process for auditing benefits to ensure accuracy within Workday and other vendors.
- Review of SPDs for health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, ancillary products related to health benefits as well as a suite of wellness and work/life benefits.
- Prepares and/or obtains and reviews all necessary reports and benefit plan documents to assure compliance with applicable government rules and regulations and timeliness of all filings.
- Provides training and support to HR Service Center staff to ensure staff is able to respond to employee questions and is able to administer benefit programs per plan documents and government regulations.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) designation or Certified Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and 5 years of work experience; or 9 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates. Previous experience as a benefits analyst or benefits administrator.
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefit and wellness programs.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop accurate and appropriate communications.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills to efficiently manage a wide variety of activities and projects.
- Profession (CBP) designation. Not required but preferred.
Apply today for immediate consideration for open positions!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website