Job Overview: You will work in an inbound call center answering open enrollment questions from company employees.
- Participates as a member of the HR Service Center (HRSC) team to effectively meet HRSC quality outcomes and performance standards. Provides a high level of Customer Service.
- Fields employee, human resources and manager calls, which require a strong knowledge of payroll, benefit, retirement, and pension policies and procedures.
- Appropriately identify, research, and resolves concerns, problems, and issues in a timely manner. Communicate outcome in a timely fashion to employee, human resources, or manager.
- Works independently to research lengthy and complex issues and calls the customer back as required. As appropriate, refers more complex problems/issues to supervisors.
- Recommends refinements in HR call center policies and procedures in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the call center.
- Previous HR experience preferred
- Previous work in an office or call center environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience with open enrollment or explaining benefit packages
- High attention to detail
- Previous usage with Microsoft Office
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website