Kelly Services is now looking for an IMPORT/EXPORT SPECIALIST for one of our top customers! The company is located in Beloit, WI. Pay is $18/hour, and right now, this is a temp to hire position. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1. Prepare and ensure all transactions meet trade compliance/regulatory requirements for completeness and accuracy
2. Ensures accurate pricing on documents
3. Effectively communicate availability and shipping information
4. Coordinate with other departments, warehouses on shipments, pick-up, etc
5. Audits post-export documents from brokers/freight forwarder to validate accuracy
6. Interfaces with customs brokers, transportation providers and freight forwarders to ensure consistency with defined processes to provide most cost effective and timely transport method
7. Enter and ensure satisfactory resolution of all export customer complaints including credit memo generation as needed
8. Keep and maintain accurate and complete record of all export transactions
9. Code and process all 3rd party freight vendors/freight forwarders invoices
10. Provide Free Trade Agreements and other certificates of origin, analysis, etc. as needed
*Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
*Attention to Detail
*Knowledge of Incoterms
To apply for this opening, please either apply online, send your resume to 2400@kellyservices or call us at 815.394.1065. We hope to hear from you soon!!!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website