Kelly Service is seeking an Installation Scheduler for a busy contractor.
Pay $17-$20 from
Schedule-Mon-Fri- 7:00AM 4:00PM.
Summary-The primary function of this position is to schedule the installation of projects and act as liaison between our customers, department manager and the installation crew. Prioritizing, tracking material deliveries, scheduling and working with customers is a vital part of the position as is the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands and changing priorities. This person should be eager to learn, be committed to the highest level of customer service and have excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess good mathematical and geographic skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Plan and organize daily workload
- Schedule Projects
- Monitor the delivery dates of raw materials
- Monitor HOA permit status
- Identify and communicate key installation issues
- Customer calls to set installation dates
- Data entry of schedules
- Data entry of customer communications
- Set follow up calls in CRM calendar Additional Responsibilities
- Work with appropriate departments to ensure materials are available in time to meet scheduled installation dates
- Schedule delivery of material on DIY orders
- Schedule material pick ups at vendors when needed
Job Qualifications -
- High School diploma -
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills -
- Intermediate skill proficiency with CRM Application Software, Microsoft Word Excel
- Intermediate skill proficiency with Internet accessed websites such as: Google Map, City and County permits, Utility locate companies, etc.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website