TITLE: Inventory Worker (pick/pack)
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, hours vary, must be available for any shift between 6:00am and 5:00pm.
LOCATION: Fairlawn, NJ
- Working with food, sample collection off of the line from the oven.
- Packing food samples, labeling boxes, making boxes, weighing/scaling ingredients.
- Sample preparation (sandwiching).
- Metal detecting.
- Packaging into trays and or boxes.
- Mixing, grinding, coating.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Sanitizing trays, cleaning, washing after the trial is done at the end of the work day.
- Able to work in various temperatures, lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to scale ingredients and clean equipment.
- Able to work as early as 6am and as late as 5:00pm (schedule can change based on the customer's demands).
- HS diploma or GED.
For immediate consideration, please apply today to this job posting. This hiring process is easy...start work ASAP!
NOTE: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly location, not your local area Kelly Services branch.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website