IT Support Analyst
Provides support for IT users to receive support, maintenance, and training, to be provided by a team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine IT maintenance activities and monitoring per work instructions.
- Provide end user support and training per work instructions.
- Provide first-tier troubleshooting of system and user issues.
- Escalate support issues to Team Lead, Systems Administrator, Software Engineering, or outside vendors as appropriate.
- Assist in testing upcoming releases, and potential software deployments.
- Perform desktop system deployment
- Perform routine software installation/upgrades
- Respond to user issues via email, phone, or in person, escalating as needed (or per instruction)
- Monitor critical systems for availability
- Take assignments/direction from Support Team Lead
- Observe safety procedures.
- Any other task assigned by management within scope of position, federal and state regulations.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education And/Or Experience:
- AS Degree in the field of information technology, computer science or related fields or relevant work experience. Combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience providing technical support to non-technical users.
- Technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards associated with enterprise level hardware and software, including MS Windows, MS Office and database management software.
- Technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to read and understand business process documentation and requirements, and translate into technical requirements.
Language Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures and the ability to write reports is required. Solid presentation skills a plus.
Characteristics Necessary To Perform The Job:
- Dependability – reliable; timely completion of assignments
- Flexibility – willing to work overtime
- Time Management Skills – able to multitask, prioritize workload & meet deadlines
- Organizational Skills
- Good judgment regarding problem resolution and management of work activities.
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to work well with others
- Detail-Oriented – high-level of attention to details to ensure accuracy
- Positive, Customer-Service Oriented Attitude
- Problem Solving/Analysis Skills – provide workable solutions
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Wide variety of duties requiring considerable judgment to work independently.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website