Kelly IT has an opportunity for a Java Developer!
Design, implement, test, and document business object models, application services.
Create relational data models in Oracle (DDL) and general data maintenance/analysis tasks
Participate in big-data and search related development involving Hadoop, Pig, Sqoop, and Elasticsearch
Expertise with Java, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Spring Transactions, JDBC Templates)
Experience working with Message Queues and JMS
Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and creating shell scripts
Expertise with SQL and experience working with Oracle
Good understanding of enterprise architectural patterns including J2EE design patterns
B.S. Computer Science or a related field.
Open Source Rules Engine experience (Drools, Jess)
• Excellent programming and analytical skills and a solid foundation in Java technologies, Swing and Hibernate Frameworks, Restful APIs
• Experience with Liferay DXP platform and knowledge of applications servers like Tomcat and Apache would be added advantage
• Experience with Middleware Integration products like MQ, App Connect, DataPower, API Connect
• Experience with SOLR Search Platform, SOLR APIs and SQL server database
• Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle and using DevOps process for continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, SonarQube, UrbanCode Deploy).
• Knowledge of tools like Confluence, JIRA, Eclipse
- Extensive experience with web based portal development using Java platform , MS SQL database
- Experience with Liferay DXP platform, SOLR search platform and IBM middleware products will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Agile software development and DevOps process
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website