Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a long-term contract opportunity in a full-time role as a Learning Content Developer & Technologist at Dow Chemical Virtual or in Midland, MI!
- This is an exciting open-ended role with the Dow Global Learning & Instructional System Design team!
- Working on Project Alignment with the Business Technology Center
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have prior experience working in a corporate environment creating Learning Content as a Developer and Technologist!
- You know your method for working seamlessly with the internal business partners.
- You want to work a flexible schedule and can work remotely!
- $25.00-$30.00/hr payrate min. commensurate with Experience for Mid-Level career
- Flexible: Remote
- Preference for candidates in short commute to Midland MI, Houston TX, or Baton Rouge LA
- 1-3 Years' experience. Open to teaching
Learning Content Developer (Content Technologist)
- Learning Content Developer will be involved in various projects related to learning programs and training courses for one or multiple Business Technology Centers.
- This role will receive work task direction from the Business Learning Leader (BLL) and will collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) globally.
- Project Alignment: Business Technology Center
Primary responsibility is for management of the course development lifecycle:
- Defines Performance-Based Learning Objectives with global SMEs
- Collects technical content from SMEs and creates eLearning storyboards & virtual Instructor Led class materials using research-based adult learning methods
- Designs in-class & e-Learning activities to effectively engage learners
- Organizes and prioritizes feedback with subject matter experts
- Serve as learning focal point for global SMEs and HR Learning Services content assembly team to ensure objectives and specific timing requirements are met
- Provides regular progress updates to project manager.
- Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Offering other basic Instructional Systems Design support as needed to fulfill project goals
Learning Content Developer will perform support activities in the following expertise areas:
- Consults with project team regarding sequencing and scope of courses in role-based curricula
- Advises work teams on Adult Learning best practices, including defensible testing methods
- Designs training assets for use in global curricula affecting all levels of the organization
- Collects data for learning metrics and reports
- Collaborates with global Training Coordinators to enable effective deployment of new programs.
- Ensures documents and digital assets are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Strong ability to build rapport with SMEs and partners
- Ability to facilitate consensus from multiple SME's with differing opinions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Instructional Design best practices, especially writing learning objectives & eLearning interactions
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and within a team
- Intermediate competence with Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Word
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with course development teams
- Experience with file maintenance, file share structure, and best practices
- Awareness of eLearning software capabilities as well as supplemental media capabilities (video, simulations, etc.) to create dynamic engaging courses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Education, Human Resource Development or Human Resource Management.
- Due to the volume of responses, only the most qualified candidates to the job requirement can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by Kelly Centralized Recruiting:
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs: www.mykellyjobs.com
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website