Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a short term opportunity in a full-time role as a Learning Developer Summer Role/Intern at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI!
- This is an exciting open-ended role with the Dow Global Learning & Instructional System Design team!
- This role is to start ASAP through Summer 2021
- This short-term role will be Virtual, with candidates preferred in commute distance to Midland MI for specialty circumstance.
4 Great Reasons why you should apply…Pick One!
- You want experience working in a corporate environment creating Learning Content with Dow Chemical's Learning Developers and Technologists!
- You are a recent college graduate or soon-to-be Senior Human Resources/Learning focused Major who wants to learn in a corporate environment!
- You are a teacher who would like to create and assist Learning in the Corporate World this summer!
- You are a Graphics Designer who would like to shift focus to the corporate learning trade, and need that introduction!
- $16.00-$19.00/hr payrate min. commensurate with Experience
The Learning Developer Intern role is responsible for assisting the converting of documentation from content subject experts into effective training materials that support employee training programs.
- Technology and software authoring tools are used to assemble training materials in accordance with quality standards and project timelines.
- This role will help Learning Content Technologists build new or modify existing training materials that will meet global client deliverables.
- The role is also responsible for assisting the Learning Content Technologists with uPerform videos for user manuals, job aids, work process and training documentation.
Activities the Developer Intern will assist a Learning Content Technologist with:
- Build training materials in templates for web-based and instructor led courses, evaluations, and client satisfaction.
- Update training materials according to course owner specifications.
- Learn training development technology and course authoring tools at expert proficiency level to teach/coach others advanced programming and processes related to course builds.
- Understand and apply content management processes, tools, and operating discipline to training material assembly.
- Coordinate the transition of content while managing deliverable timelines, multiple projects, and prioritizing correctly.
- Proofread and edit own work and work of team members to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of training deliverables.
- Work with team members to ensure issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain uPerform videos to support training needs.
- Use of Lectora, SAP Success Factors, and other learning development tools to fulfill client needs.
- Prefer a Bachelors in HR, Graphic Design or attending a institution of higher learning
- A Technical or Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft products software knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal English skill is required
- Audio, Video, and/or eLearning course development experience plus
- Due to the volume of responses, only the most qualified candidates to the job requirement can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by Kelly Centralized Recruiting:
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs: www.mykellyjobs.com
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website