Kelly OCG is seeking an L1 Engineer to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, CA. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Long-term ongoing project
$33/hr + benefits and paid time off
Daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Test failures triage and debug.
- Manage workload priority based on failure severity.
- Define test experiments to further debug the failure to root cause and/or fix verification.
- Update test procedures either manual and/or auto.
- Communicating verbal and written failure analysis status and results in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with team members for data gathering and validation.
- Minimum of 3 years of NVMe/PCIe Protocol Debug Experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on server platforms in a validation, development, integration/debug role.
- Minimum 3 year of experience working on systems integration (HW/SW/FW/OS), preferably in relation with storage stack on servers/desktops.
- Minimum of 3 years of Python software development - Skilled in Python + 1 other language such as C, C++, PERL, JAVA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in DOS and LINUX scripting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in server level debug and fault isolation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with building and using software-based RAID Basic understanding of storage devices and technology.
- SCRUM methodology knowledge.
- Use of Microsoft office suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Experience in, PCIe, and/or NVMe protocol and debug, including knowledge of relevant debug tools protocol analyzers, scopes, logic analyzers.
- Experience in development for and/or use of storage devices such as HDD, SSD, SAN, and/or NAS.
- Understanding of NAND memory fundamentals.
- Understanding of SSD fundamentals.
- Validation or QA experience.
- Experience with Dual Port Storage Technology.
- NVMe/PCIe Protocol Debug Experience.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website