Kelly OCG is looking for an L3 Validation and Software Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, CA. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com and apply online.
Validation and Software Technician Level 3
Long-term ongoing contract
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting, maintenance, testing, app installation, set up, configuration, network and user support, etc.
- Strong Linux, Unix, Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) skills.
- Proficient in using client tools (FIT, Dediprog Engineering, etc.).
- Proficient in using client systems (HDS-ES, databases, Repositories etc.).
- Understanding of the role of tests in the product validation process.
- Propose and implement efficiency improvements processes thru cost-saving process/ideas to help the operation and peers.
- Able to provide Engineers with debug info, directly or through HSD-ES, with guidance from OM.
- Execute tasks and with minimal supervision diagnose failures and suggest solutions.
- Organizes complex data for report out of summary or sightings updates.
- Capability to set up, optimize, and validate lab equipment including testing systems, automated controllers, etc.
- Nice to have experience with Thermal tools and processes.
- Be able to read automation scripts and run programs.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website