Kelly Services is currently seeking a Label Designer for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA
Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group KellyOCG , a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Label Designer for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
- As a Label Designer placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following: We are currently seeking a Label Designer.
- The Label Designer will be responsible for designing labels used on finished good product that meets business and industry regulations.
- In addition, responsible for the following: Proofing/inspecting labels created by other designers to ensure they meet label requests and industry regulations
- Aligning label content with Instruction for Use IFU content
- Ensuring label design meets packaging requirements
- Routing labels for approval within the Product Lifecycle Management PLM system
- Updating Device Master Records DMRs within the PLM system
A successful candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate success in positions requiring attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Be comfortable working independently while part of a high performing team faced with tight deadlines and little direct supervision
- Be willing to learn and become proficient in Loftware label design software/programming language to design templates
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- An Associate s Degree with 1-3 years of experience in label design within a regulated medical industry or equivalent experience is preferred.
- This position will be based in Raynham, MA.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website