Kelly Scientific is seeking Laboratory Aide in Chicago, IL (South Loop).
Temporary role (3 month to 6 months)
Shift: Open to part time or full time Monday - Friday 7am-4pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assures the quality and quantity of specimen is submitted for analysis is acceptable.
• Participates in an approved competency program that demonstrates knowledge and skill and includes specimen receiving and processing
• Processes samples to prepare them for testing.
• Receives and racks samples through the Laboratory Information System
• Continually makes best use of time during their shift by assuming responsibility for communicating pertinent information with co-workers; completion of shift, and coordinating lunch/breaks and daily tasks in a manner which meets the needs of the laboratory.
• Demonstrates responsibility and flexibility in maintaining work schedules consistent with the needs of the laboratory.
• Assists in training new employees and students; willingly assist those with insufficient knowledge or inability to complete assigned tasks or duties.
• Routinely clean and disinfect workspace.
• Performs additional duties, as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• No experience required
Experience & Skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
• Flexibility to help them adjust to new tasks if company or office needs change
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
• Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
• Basic laboratory safety protocol and training
No experience required! Will provide training!
Apply for immediate consideration!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website