Laboratory Technician - Elizabethtown, KY.
Pay rate: $18.00/hour
This position will be working at the DOW Corning site in Elizabethtown, KY. You will also receive 80 hours of PTO (120 hours starting year 5), 40 hours of paid sick time, 8 Paid Holidays, access to 401(k), and we pay 50% of your Health/Vison/Dental/Long & Short Term Disability Insurance. The formal is as follows:
The Lab Technician works in an analytical lab and analyzes process and product samples utilizing various equipment (Gas Chromatograph, Rheometers, Viscometers, Ion Chromatograph, FTIR pH, etc.) The technician interprets test results and communicates them to the customers via Sample Manager and SAP.
- Analyzes routine samples (both process and product) safely, accurately and efficiently following prescribed procedures.
- Reports test result data accurately using the proper media (Sample Manager and SAP).
- Identifies atypical test results and communicates them to lab supervision and operations personnel.
- Applies 5S principles to maintain a clean and safe laboratory.
- Prepares reagents and standard solutions
- Calibrates equipment as necessary
- Ensures accuracy of test results through the use of statistical techniques (SPC)
- Basic knowledge of laboratory techniques (gravimetric, volumetric, and temperature measurements, etc.)
- Basic computing skills in Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Must be capable of applying basic math skills
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website