Foreign Language Interpreters (Work from Home) VRI
For: Karen, Khmer, Laotian or Burmese
Hours: 20-40 Hours available weekly (flexible schedule) - Long term, Part time or Full time - your choice!
Location: Work from home
Languages: Laotian, Burmese, Karen or Khmer
To apply please use the green "Apply Now" button or send your resume to Susie.Jones@kellyservices.com
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English and fluent speaking the specified language (Burmese, Karen, Khmer, or Laotian)
- Able to interpret conversations with perfect accuracy
- Provide exceptional customer service in stressful environments (i.e. medical calls)
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Those who are detail-oriented with the ability to work independently, have strong communication skills and a professional telephone demeanor are encouraged to apply.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and other industry terminology would be an asset.
- Legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Long term, W2, paid every Friday
- Provide support to the community by working as an interpreter with this exciting work from home opportunity.
- You will handle appointments and interpret conversations between individuals with limited English language skills and representatives from various industries such as Healthcare, Insurance, Financial, Law Enforcement and others.
- A variety of shifts available, full time and/or part time, speak to our recruiting consultants for more information!
- Flexibility of working at home
- On-going learning opportunities
- Supporting the community
- Service Bonuses and Holiday Pay Plan
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Weekly, electronic, pay options
- Employee Perks
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Apply directly to this posting using the green "Apply Now" button or send your resume to Susie.Jones@kellyservices.com
"Being able to work on this project as a Vietnamese interpreter for Kelly Services has been a great learning experience for me. I have learned great customer service skills and telephone etiquette. I enjoy being able to help people especially these people are from the same background as me. Being able to work from home is the most amazing part of this job. Especially in the cold weather of winter in Canada, I feel fortunate that I can work from home."
- Anna, Kelly Interpreter
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website