Licensing & Registration Coordinator
West Des Moines, IA (Remote)
Temporary (5 months)
Kelly is seeking a Licensing & Registration Coordinator to work with our client in the financial services industry on a temporary basis. This is a remote opportunity but candidates should reside in or around West Des Moines as this may turn into an on-site position.
This position will support registered financial representatives with any of their licensing and registration needs. Specifically, the Licensing & Registration Coordinator will:
- Ensure that the appropriate paperwork is filed in a timely manner with all state and government agencies
- Manage carrier appointments, renewals, and invoices for representatives
- Assist representatives with continuing education questions and study material
- Research and resolve unique situations and complex errors associated with the insurance licensing process, regulatory questions, and related issues
- Maintain data for the internal and external registration and disclosure systems
- Be the first point of contact for any licensing and registration questions
- Process all licensing and appointments, including appointing agents and brokers
- 1+ year(s) experience in insurance or financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of FINRA Web CRD, FINRA Contact, and FINRA 4530 filing systems and/or other financial industry registration systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
This is an urgent need! If qualified and interested, please apply to this posting ASAP or directly email your resume to SARP028@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website