Line Leader - 2nd Shift
We are URGENTLY seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as a Line Leader on 2nd shift. This temp to hire and you would be working for a GREAT company in the heart of Franklin, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you!
Pay: $14-$16 per hour with a $2 shift differential
For Immediate consideration you can call 402-943-6587 and ask for Buffie! You can also email me your resume direct to BUFG540@KellyServices.com make sure that you add "Line Leader" in the subject line so I know to call you right away.
Required Experience, Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months in similar environment
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
The Assistant Lead will assist production lead with delegating daily work assignments on the assigned production line.
- Assist to supervise the performance of the employees in the department.
- Maintain strong communication with your supervisor for daily activities.
- Follow the plan and prioritize production in a daily basis as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure that everyone in the department follow the safety rules that apply.
- Support the supervisor to guarantee the quality of the production.
- Make sure that GMP's are follow by employees in the department.
- Help to organize and balance work load to seasonality/erratic demand through creative staffing strategies approved by supervisor.
High School, or 1-2 year of applicable experience
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website