Logistics Project Manager
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the West Point Logistics Warehouse and Distribution departments with a focus on Shipping, Transportation Management, Material Receipts and Warehouse Operations. Adherence to regulatory, global and site policies and procedures governing operations activities is critical.
The Logistics Project Manager will be expected to quickly learn the detail activities of the Logistics department including Shipping and Distribution, Warehouse management and Customer Service, and to document current processes and then develop project plans for process improvement. This position will also work with process improvement programs to support the continual improvement of the Quality system and program.
- Special Projects as required by department management and quality requirements
- Subject Matter Expert in cGMP and GDP
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Experience working with NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls
- Experience working with SOPs
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Special assignments as needed
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
- BA/BS Degree required
- 5-7 years' experience in warehouse and logistics operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP Experience preferred
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Knowledge of mathematics and analytics
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to GMP environment, warehouse, logistics and supply chain
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of CFR regulation
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website