Kelly Services has partnered with a primer DNA Tech Company in Warwick, RI for Machine Operator. This role is Temp to Hire, second shift 3:45PM-12AM Monday through Friday - Pay- $18.50 to $ 20.00 an hour for all roles depending on experience.
What's a typical day as a Machine Operator? You'll be:
As a a Machine Operator your responsibilities are day-to-day photolithography process of custom thin film circuits. This includes equipment set-up, cleaning, coating, exposing, developing, stripping, measuring critical dimensions, and visual inspection of all products. The Machine Operator will help the area meet its daily production obligations by adhering to quality and workmanship standards and producing work on time and at the expected production rate. We're looking for a reliable and motivated individual looking to start or continue developing a career in manufacturing.
How You'll Help Us Build the DNA of Tech:
- Process work orders through the Photo area in accordance with the daily schedule.
- Clean, coat, pattern, and develop substrates using both manual and semi-automated photolithographic processes.
- Properly set-up & operate alignment machines. Identify & report any equipment problems.
- Accurately align photomasks to substrates.
- Effectively use and handle corrosive chemicals.
- Measure critical dimensions on photomasks and product.
- Effectively use microscope to inspect photomasks and products to identify defects.
- Completely and accurately record data in the appropriate logs associated with your transaction.
- Perform accurate transactions in our Avante system.
Experience You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to work the second shift schedule 3:45 pm - 12:00 am Monday - Friday.
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- 2 + years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to perform work under a microscope.
- Good hand/ eye coordination
- Perform basic Mathematical functions using a calculator
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a continuous improvement attitude and strong attention to details.
- Must be able to learn to read, comprehend, and interpret dimensional drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to use a microscope to find and identify defects.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with a keen sense of personal ownership and a team attitude.
How to Apply:
Click on “Quick Apply” on the job positing
Send resume to Yvette Gautreaux at: Yveg676@kellyservices.com
Schedule a 15-minutes phone interview with Yvette by going to this link: https://calendly.com/yveg676/pick-and-place-operator-in-warwick-ri
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website