Great opportunity for a Machine Operator (Bagging) in Baytown - pay is $18 per hour plus overtime! If you like a rotating schedule, 4 on 4 off, then this is the job for you! Monday - Friday & Rotate Weekends. VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED!
Machine Operator sets up, adjusts, maintains and operators various pieces of computerized and manual packaging equipment, complying with internal SOP's.
The daily tasks that you will be doing:
- Sets up Equipment. Supplies machine with necessary materials, maintaining quality of machine output. Must be able to perform simple operational duties to run and maintain an FF&S packaging line.
- Supplies machine with necessary materials, maintaining quality of machine output.
- Completes accountability paperwork and maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Data input for WMS system required.
- Performs training responsibilities and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Follows all applicable SOPs, Job Aids, and Policies while performing assigned duties.
- Safety / Quality: Ensures all safety, environmental and operational procedures are followed.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains the confidentiality of company, customer and personnel information.
- Maintains professional technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Supports the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the company-s quality management system.
- Establishes, enforces and monitors company security procedures, to protect corporate assets.
The requirements for the Machine Operator are below:
Worked on packaging lines for FF&S bags.
- Experience helpful working on other types of plastics packaging lines.
- Ability to perform partially heavy exertion, work in awkward positions, push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prior machine operator experience within last five years - preferred
- Able to perform simple math addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to perform basic data entry into computer software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an you to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit (approx. 10%) and stand or walk (90%).
The employee is required to lift and/or move materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website