This position focuses on the improvement, and maintenance of liquid and air flow test systems. Ensures maximum
cost effectiveness and reliability of processes that utilize flow test systems. Improve current flow test systems, ensuring that products and processes meet customer quality requirements. Calibrate, troubleshoot and maintain all flow stands.
• Responsible for tracking and scheduling calibrations for the following: Designated Flow Standard Sets, Master Temperature Standards, Master Barometers, and Master Sonic Orifices used to test product.
• Troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment; includes all hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic, servo controlled and computer based systems.
• Evaluates current flow test system issues on the floor by conducting process analysis, applying knowledge of system design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, conferring with suppliers, and soliciting observations from operators/production technicians.
• Develops and improves flow test systems and fixturing by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing equipment; and conferring with equipment suppliers.
• Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and process capabilities, and establishing standards to confirm and validate manufacturing process requirements. Determines root cause of failure using statistical methods (e.g. design of experiment, statistical process control) that may result in changes in design, tolerances, or processing methods.
• Two Year Technical Degree or 5-7 years of related experience desired.
• Fundamental knowledge of liquid and air flow test system principles and concepts and general business operations.
• Possesses interpersonal skills suitable for frequent interface with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing industry networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and/or participating in professional associations.
• Interfaces with multi-disciplined teams to improve and implement new flow test system technologies.
• Creative, self-lead individual who demonstrates strong mechanical aptitude and is able to give technical instructions to other facets of the business.
• Ability to lead and mentor other technicians.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals and policies and recommend changes to procedures.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website