Kelly Services is sourcing for a Maintenance Technician for a customer in Edinburgh, IN.
This is a PERMANENT FULL-TIME position.
Shift: 2nd (4:30p - 1:30a)
Perform detailed and complex job functions. To repair, assemble, and maintain machinery, dies, jigs, and equipment.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Analyzes operational problems on assigned equipment and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maxim um quality and production.
- Test machinery and equipment for proper operation.
- Uses precisions measuring and gauging tool's
- Performs carpentry and plumbing work
- Safely uses hand tools and powered teals.
- May perform welding duties.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- May use ladders, lifts, and aerials
- Able to read PLC-s
Skills & Abilities Required:
- High degree of attention and concentration
- Strong math skills.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability 10 read and understand blueprints, technical drawings, and engineering instructions.
Minimum Level of Training
- Completion of formal apprenticeship program, technical certificate or in-house training program.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website