Kelly Services is hiring for entry-mid level manufacturing positions in Mission, TX area. We have an immediate opening for Maintenance Assistant Tech. Let us connect you with a premier employer in the area!
Temporary position for a maximum of 6 months
The Essential duties and responsibilities:
Provide support to Maintenance Technicians and Engineers or other functional areas as assigned
- Basic troubleshooting of machinery and equipment problems in the plant.
- Work with manufacturers and/or service departments of suppliers (machinery or equipment) to minimize machine down time.
- Manage plant Preventative Maintenance program for Maintenance Department.
- Participate in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) events as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, bending, walk, move from one place to another and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous experience as assembler.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow work instructions, directions, etc.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition.
- Great manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website