Manufacturing Assembly Operator – Morrisville, NC
Manufacturing Assembly Operator needed for a large water cycle company.
Title: Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Location: Morrisville (27560)
Pay: $10 hr
- Performs assembly operations that involve intricate parts and assemblies
- Assists engineering in building or testing prototypes or new products, processes or procedures
- Operates production floor equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- Understands SOPs, workflow, and technologies used in the production environment Inspects material and product to ensure quality standards are met
- Completes Production Floor paperwork and data entry as required
- Cleans and maintains organized work areas, machines, and production lines
- Communicates effectively with engineering, quality, and work groups to ensure completion of tasks and projects
- Works with team to solve assembly and production floor issues
- Maintains inventory control, parts usage, and scrap
- Performs first level troubleshooting and repairs
- Provides input, ideas, and suggestions for process and operational improvements
- Helps implement process and production improvements
- Works to promote internal and external customer satisfaction
- Adheres to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Assembly/manufacturing experience
Please do not contact your local Kelly branch office as they are not filling this position.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website