For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract assignment for a well-known Bio-pharmaceutical company.
JOB TITLE: Material Handler Specialist
LOCATION: Redwood City, CA
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 6 Months or longer
SHIFT HOURS: 12-hour shifts (2 on, 2 off, 3 on)-Rotation
Day Shift - 6am to 6pm
PAY RATE: $30.00/ HR
The Material Handler Specialist role will support Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Shipping/Receiving and Material Transfer at Redwood City facility. This role supports materials used in R&D, clinical manufacturing as well as commercial manufacturing.
• Raw/Incoming Material receipts and Inspections
• Assist in tracking inventory and usage rate on current system (SAP)
• Assist in monitoring parts and supplies in a timely manner to prevent overstocking and shortages
• Transfer of materials for usage in manufacturing and production departments.
• Maintain efficient flow of materials, inventory control, and staging to manufacturing operations
• Shipping of raw materials, intermediate and bulk products
• Cycle counting of Inventory based on cycle times
• Other assigned tasks
• Ensures compliance with Corporate Policies and Directives, site Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice.
• Maintains a safe work environment and performs work in accordance with site Environment, Health and Safety (SHE) policies and procedures.
• Immediately report potential unsafe conditions to management.
• High School graduate (or higher) with at least 3 years of direct material handling and shipping receiving experience.
• Forklift certification and a class C driver's license with good driving record is required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and have a working knowledge, or the ability to learn.
• Ability to accomplish daily task with minimal supervision.
• Flexible schedule availability to meet the production support when needed.
• Attention to detail and data integrity is essential.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button or “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
If you have a question about this position, you may contact the recruiter, Kenneth White at firstname.lastname@example.org, but only after your resume has been submitted. Call (310) 755-8369
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website